It’s coming closer and closer…The holiday season is sneaking up on us! For most of us, that time of the year is THE time of gatherings and get-togethers. Having it all planned out in your calendar will help you get through the excitement and chaos of the holidays – and we will help you manage.
Did you know that Outlook has a feature that allows you to turn an email into a meeting without having to follow multiple steps to set it up? There will be no more “I’m in my calendar now but cannot remember the details in the email!” There will be no more “I have no idea what this meeting that I was invited to is even about”. But there WILL be “Oh wow, this is so simple!” and “How did I not know about this earlier!?”
Recipe for Making “It Happen”:
- When receiving an email that requires a meeting, click the “Reply with Meeting” button within the “Respond” tab.
- Every recipient of the email will automatically be included in the meeting, and the subject of the email, as well as the entire content, will appear in the body of the meeting window.
- For customizations, simply edit the meeting and when done, hit SEND!
- For appointments/reminders, left-click the email with the details in it and drag it over the Calendar icon.
- When you let go of your mouse, a new appointment window will open.
Very Merry Berry!
- Over medium heat, mix 1/2 cup of water with 1/2 cup of orange juice, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 cup of light-brown sugar, and 1 tsp orange zest.
- When boiling, add 12 oz. fresh cranberries and stir until they “pop”.
- Allow to cool and ENJOY!