Find the right devices for your organization
After making the decision that it is time to upgrade your device you need to make sure you are picking the one that is best suited for you and your business. You must come to the decision on which device is best for helping keep you and your business both productive and efficient, and you need to pick a computer that has the right amount of processing power. But where to begin?!
Choosing the right devices
There are a lot of different device options that are designed for specific needs, you just need to figure out which one will work best for you. Here are a few device options:
- 2 in 1: Switch easily from tablet to laptop – and back. Best for mobile workforces and employees that will benefit from a multi-formfactor experience.
- Mini Desktop: Managers and executives will appreciate so much computing power in such a small package. Small enough to mount to the back of a monitor or sit on a desk, and easy to take on the go when needed.
- Ultra Slim Laptop: This professional touch screen laptop is powerful, lightweight, and available at multiple price points for a wide range of office and mobile workers.
- Workstation: Data and compute-intensive professionals, such as creatives, data scientists, and computer aided designers, can power through advanced workloads.
- All-in-One: Compact all-in-ones are great for customer-facing scenarios that require powerful, dependable experience with a sleek appearance. Available in touch and adjustable stands to enable the ultra-intuitive experience.
- “Slim” Devices: Inexpensive with reliable security features or company needs. Best for frontline and task workers that often share devices.
Fill out our survey and enter the drawing to WIN A STARBUCKS GIFTCARD!
(Click on the image below to get started.)