Get your Ducks in a Row!
Just checking in on those New Year’s resolutions: are you still following through? Is your will power strong enough to not cave under pressure (or temptation)? Are you following any of our cleaning tips? In case you missed them, check them out below!
Either way: January is a new beginning, as well as the month to get your ducks in a row to have smooth sailing for the rest of the year.
Let’s take a look at our Tech Tips!
- Off to a Clean Start!
- It’s the Season of Colds and Viruses! (Please disregard the Free Office 365 Workshop invitation as the dates have changed – see below!)
- Clean up those Conversations!
- How to Clean your Mouse and Keyboard
- Clean up your Company’s Social Media Appearance!
Different dates, same great content!
Free Microsoft Office 365 Hands-On Workshops are back…
…and here are the new session dates:
Tuesday, 3/14/2017 at 1:30pm-3:00pm
Wednesday, 3/15/2017 at 9:30am-11:00am
Wednesday, 3/15/2017 at 1:30pm-3:00pm
Thursday, 3/16/2017 at 9:30am-11:00am
Thursday, 3/16/2017 at 1:30pm-3:00pm
Friday, 3/17/2017 at 9:30am-11:00am
Click the button below to learn more and to sign up for a sessions! See for yourself how you could make your business more competitive, more successful, more efficient, more mobile and more productive!
Look out for our Presentations at the Microsoft Store!
Our CEO Lauren Schwartz will be presenting on current topics at the Microsoft Store inside the King of Prussia Mall! (click here for directions) Make sure to stop by and check it out!
These are the dates and topics she will be covering:
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 12:30pm to 2:00pm: Azure
- Tuesday, April 4, 2017, 12:30pm to 2:00pm: Dynamics 365
- Tuesday, May 9, 2017, 12:30pm to 2:00pm: Office 365